Start here (training slides that have download links to working example files):
Follow along with the mini-training slides and working examples to learn how to use Altia and Simulink/Stateflow together for a powerful simulation and code generation combination.
The mini-training (which comes with working files/examples) will show you 6 things:
1. Develop a Simulink model that uses an Altia block for simulation input/output and includes a Stateflow chart for controlling an entirely independent Altia HMI that could go to an embedded target.
2. Run the Simulink/Stateflow model in simulation mode.
3. Transition to a Real-Time Workshop (i.e., Code Generation) version of the simulation.
4. Generate Stateflow custom target code for the Stateflow portion of the Simulink/Stateflow model.
5. Build a standalone executable for the Stateflow custom target code running with Altia Runtime.
6. Build a standalone executable for the Stateflow custom target code running with Altia DeepScreen generated code.